donderdag 8 september 2016

Build your presence online Part 2

 We're all convinced that an online presence is necessary in this day and age, right?! No discussions about that! It's a matter of building it STRATEGICALLY!!!

In Part 2 of the series of posts on this topic I want to continue with the second reason why I started to STRATEGICALLY build my presence online.




Reason nr 2
My presence on line allows me to be seen by those who are in need of the service that I provide. With a google search on the topics and themes that I post people now can easily find me and so have access to the answers to some of their burning questions they need to get answers for in order for them to ascent to THE NEXT LEVEL in their lives.

Questions like "Why don't I just do the thing and get it over with instead of setting it off each time?", or "How do I move forward, now that my broken-heart demands that I hold on to what is no more?" or "This is a great opportunity, but how do I overcome the doubts that keep me stuck and prevent me from moving forward to THE NEXT LEVEL?" or" What an unorganized and dis-functional department I'm at, how do I operate in here under this crazy leadership, while I  am searching for another job?"

Before, I tried to reach people with my business-card. But, really ... the time of business-cards is over! Usually people put them somewhere, any where when they receive it and when they really need it they usually can't find it, hihihihi. But with one click on their phone they now can easily find me online, right?! So now when I communicate with people off line and I notice that they are in need of my service or clearly express that they want my service, all I need to know is their presence online. So now in stead of me handing them over my business card, I connect with them online and continue where we left off . Now it's not me chasing them with my business-cards but them chasing on line

.........   WHAT A RELIEF!!!

Now if you can relate to one of the questions stated above or the like, feel free to visit me at 

makeadifferencewithdenise.com

---- to be continued ---


~~Denise Sumter~~
Blogger / Trainer Coach.
Founding Director of Stg.makeadifference
Leader of the Fb-community MADwoman professionals and entrepreneurs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten