woensdag 22 augustus 2018

Building your presence online Part 5



And now it's time for me to move forward to the next level as I am building my presence on line.

On May 23rd I celebrated my 50th birthday and gave myself a birthday present which I consider as the breakthrough-tool to my next level online. I came to a point as a teacher, trainer and coach in Grounded Personal Leadership where I realized the importance to go deeper with this comprehensive concept for success and significance. This meant launching my own website

It has been a wonderful journey on my blogger blog  so far  and now it's time for me to ascent to the next sequence of success and significance.

I thank you so much for connecting with me on this site and am looking forward to continue my mission to inspire and encourage you on my new site .

Call to action
Please sent me an email or a voice message at https://denisesumter.com/contact/ so I know if I succeeded in my mission to get you to your next level of success and significance.

I'm looking forward to your message!





Denise Sumter
Teacher | Trainer | Coach at Stg.makeadifference

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten